Sunday, April 7, 2013

Story time

Was long time never update any post at blogger .. 
I still remember the time Im playing blog is when I am broken with gf ..
So ya , I have a girlfriend now not long time ago .. 
Well , at first we're sweet too ..
But after that everything seems go wrong ..
She call me as friend in front of her friend .. And she don't know what to do to make it right ..
And I don't really know should I tell other I am single or in a relationship ? 
When friend asking me , I don't know how to answer .. Im just skip the question ...
Hmmm .. 
Sometimes I am really feel that her friend are much more important than me ... 
And all around her are guys .. 
Hell ya , I'm jealous with that .. She is close with them .. 
But should I tell her that ? Or ya maybe I should tell her all of it .but I am the person who don't really know how to talk , I mean will easily make other get mad .. I've to think very clearly before I speak .. 
Haih , I just hate myself ! 
And now , I feel like I am nothing ! Why I think so ? 
She don't tell anything , she will just answer me with secret . Don't really want to tell anyone ..
Even a small problem , she will say I can't help her .. 
But why don't just tell me ? Maybe I can help ? 
But no matter what happen , I just can't give up her ! 
Maybe this was my weak point .. I just too easily fall in love .. 
I'm don't really expecting too much now .. Not about used to it .. 
But I just love her very much . 

No comments:

Post a Comment